Seaside Child Development Center
most important things to know
- Your child's safety, well-being, & development are our upmost priority!
- We have an open door policy, meaning both that parents have immediate access to their children at all times during business hours and we encourage parents to feel free to communicate at all times with us regarding questions or concerns.
- We will love your child as though he or she is our own.
- Emergency contact phone numbers MUST be kept current.
- Parents are to provide a complete change of clothing in your child's cubby daily.
- No child is permitted attendance when ill.
- Tuition is expected on time in advance on Monday mornings.