Seaside Child Development Center
Knowing that the early years are the most critical in child development, we will strive to provide a program rich in experiences that will nurture self-esteem, social skills, physical development, emergent literacy skills, as well as spiritual and character development. These goals, as appropriate to a child's age and stage of development are:
- to provide a warm, secure atmosphere utilizing positive guidance;
- to promote ease in separation of parent and child;
- to promote positive self-esteem, self-direction, self-regulation, and responsibility;
- to promote speech and vocabulary development, recognition of alphabet, basic shapes, colors, numbers, and an interest in words and books through a variety of enjoyable experiences;
- to promote socialization skills with other children and adults;
- to promote an awareness of Jesus Christ.